Simple Italian Chicken
- Servings - 4
- Prep Time - 5 minutes
- Cooking Time - 20 to 25 minutes
- 40g Protein
- 5g Carbohydrates
- 12g Fat
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts that are rinsed; dried and trimmed of fat
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of low-fat parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/Gas Mark 7.
- Warm the olive oil and garlic in the microwave to blend the flavours. In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Dredge the chicken breasts in the oil mixture, letting the excess run off, then coat in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the coated chicken breasts into a shallow baking dish and place in the oven for 10 minutes, flip and cook for another 10-15 minutes, until the chicken is no longer pink in the centre and the juice runs clear.
Would you like more recipes? Click here for our FREE recipe book!